Regular management steering and decision making is a characteristic of a successful strategy, clearing hurdles and focusing actions to accelerate business gains.
But clearly success isn’t only about increasing revenues; costs must be contained.
We can challenge you to make the continuous adjustments required to best match limited resources to the right customers and projects. We help you avoid duplication, unnecessary customer visits and to be laser sharp prioritisation. We’ll help you build efficient teamwork, leadership activities and processes that boost internal alignment improving execution and reducing spend. Disciplined internal approaches result in improved customer advocacy and better margins for all.
MANAGE YOUR PROGRAMME
Active leadership is vital to embed the changes that are required in your approach. Moving from product focus to customer centricity and from a sales-based approach to an organisational approach often requires overcoming significant hurdles.
Given you’re likely to have limited resources it’s vital to select and manage the right areas within your customer’s business, work on the right projects, avoid duplication of efforts and late scrambles to meet requirements. Costs and resources need sustained management.
Efficiently Managing Activities
Strong cross-functional (or cross-practice), engagement is generally required to deliver projects on time and cost effectively. Excellent project management is therefore essential for complex projects.
We can help implement clear internal processes for project hand-overs between departments and ‘lean’ processes, which will avoid duplicating activities and wasting materials.
There can be a tendency to ‘throw’ too many resources at a customer, bombarding them with ill prepared senior level meetings and cross functional engagement. Planning and preparing more for less interaction is generally a more effective approach.
Such actions reduce costs, improve productivity and result in better solutions for your customers too.
How we can help
- We can work with your leadership team, setting up change disciplines and steering teams required to effectively propel better actions
- We can support you to prioritise the highest potential commercial opportunities and prospects. We’ll provide training to help your teams better investigate real potential and risks.
- We’ll provide cross functional workshops to improve your internal alignment and the execution of your major customer initiatives.
- Customer experience mapping workshops will help show the potential for better and more efficient practices.
- We’ll help you identify and analyse activities and touch-points with your customer, highlighting opportunities for you to reduce inputs, lower costs and deliver greater efficiencies and margin.