The Association for Key Account Management 3rd Annual Conference is to take place on Wednesday, 4th March, 9.30 to 17.00, Berlin
At Pfizer Head Office, Linkstraße 10, 10785 Berlin
Great line-up of experienced and extremely knowledgeable speakers!
Whether you are a KAM Programme Director or Key Account Manager, you will meet
encouraging new thinking and fresh ideas, and peers who understand your pain and issues
Andrea Clatworthy, Fujitsu Head of Account Based Marketing and Deal Based Marketing, EMEIA
· Account Based Marketing: What Key Account Managers need to know. Does a great KAM need an ABMer?
Markus Mildner, Siemens
Senior Vice President Siemens AG & Head of Global Sales Siemens Smart Infrastructure
- KAM challenges in a changing environment
Nigel Jenkins, Director, Business Improvement & Growth
- Practical KAM implementation,
Dr Leslie Murphy, Technical University Dublin
- Insights KAM practitioners gain from recent academic research
Almut Ringleben and Florian Heidecke, Namics
Account Director and Chief Client Officer
- Is your KAM practice bipolar?
Cedric Roesler, Yleracare/ICE International/ Ecole des Ponts Business School Senior Partner and Programme Director
- What makes KSAM programmes fail? Latest research
+ PLUS A Key Customer
What KAM does a Key Account want, expect and get?
Alistair Taylor, Managing Partner of Brightbridge, hopes to see you there. Please sign up through a4kam.org