Raising your Performance
Our proven techniques have helped some of the world’s best known companies take their account management performance to the next level. Whether you require a long-term plan or a quick boost we build the mix of consultancy, value development workshops, tailored coaching and key account management training courses needed to meet your business challenges.
TEVAL® is our Framework for Joined-Up Customer Development
Our acclaimed TEVAL® framework blends best practice from strategy, key account management, value selling, customer development and leading organisational change.
Whether you are getting started on an account management journey, or advancing from established disciplines, recognising that success requires a holistic and organisational wide focus is vital.
So, whilst your need may centre on improving one or two elements of TEVAL®, we’ll get you thinking and acting broadly to deliver business success faster.
- Target: Selecting key customer and sector targets for the short and long term: Improving your return – and customers returns – on investment: building inspiring account plans: delivering milestones of success for your key account programme.
- Engage: Achieving competitive advantage through customer intimacy: identifying decision makers: building progressive customer relationships: developing internal engagement: developing skills and motivating account managers and teams.
- Value: Understanding customer value: value mapping: market development: delivering compelling value propositions: applying insight and creativity: value pricing: creating high worth innovation: building loyalty.
- Align: Developing a ‘customer first’ culture and mindset: coordinating activities internally: building effective cross functional teams and networks: collaborating with customers; driving unbeatable value delivery and productivity.
- Learning: Continuous improvement: embedding better practices: 3 key metrics: developing ‘know-how’: sharing and co-creating with customers; celebrating success.
Your Own Specialist Team
The strategic consulting and key account management training solutions we provide at Brightbridge are pragmatic and tailored to suit your individual business. Every one of our strategies is crafted by our team of experts, who will always focus on how to best meet your specific needs.
Alistair Taylor is our managing partner and has held senior leadership positions in top organisations all over the world, running highly successful customer development and key account programmes. He brings over a decade of consulting experience to Brightbridge and has worked in many diverse sectors including technology, engineering, medical, professional services and executive education.
Other members of the Brightbridge team bring with them many collective years of account management training and consulting experience, working with well known market leaders, as well as ambitious smaller organisations and groups.
Alistair and the Brightbridge team all hold well established business and academic links and, as authorities in their field, speak at conferences and seminars.
We don’t bring armies of consultants, but rather one or two experienced experts who will to work closely with, and add value to, your leadership and account teams, adding value where it’s needed. We’re professional and focused as you’d expect, but we believe that being friendly and having a sense of humour are no barrier to achieving results.
Why not get in touch with us today and we’ll be pleased to tell you more.